Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sketchy Thursdays-BOM 2

This page is the second in a series for the Book of Me challenge on the Creative Scrapbooking Divas.  I was celebrating my second birthday.  The challenge requested that we are under 4 years of age for this page. 
I combined the challenge with the Sketchy Thursdays sketch.  The picture I have worked perfectly.  I was concerned about using a black and white photo in a scrapbook page, but this seemed to work...especially since the sketch allowed me to keep it simple.

2 comments:

  1. I love it!!! I didn't know you had pictures of you from that far back. Ok, that sounded bad... by no way am I saying you are old!! :)

    That paper is perfect, and I am so glad you are playing along!!! Cool butterfly, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS!! i loveeeeeeeeeeee that photo and the colors and butterflies!!! thanks sooooooooooooooo much for playing along with sketchy thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete