Wednesday, April 14, 2010

BOM - First Letter of your last name

I used the Sketchy Thursday Sketch and the prompt from the "Book of Me" at Creative Scrapbooking Diva's.  I love the blue print paper...one of my all time faves, so it was easy to come up with coordinating colors.  Lori, from the BOM had us use the first letter of our first name and add embellishments to accent.  Then she wanted us to combine words or phrases to describe ourselves.   It was easy to embellish, since Sketchy Thursdays suggests embellishment placement already.  

2 comments:

  1. That is one of my favorite pictures of you!!! Love that you're back on the crafty track!

    I tried to call you back and I did get your email about the Cricut Cake stuff. Hope we get to talk live soon!!

    Nate left you a cute message. He said... "she's not there?" at the end of "talking" to you. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeeeeeee that lo!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the "L's" and loving the colors!!! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete