Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tribute to a wonderful young lady




-Using the Sketchy Thursday's layout and the color prompt from taking a personality test, (that claims my color is red),  this is what I came up with. 
-This is on my oldest daughters wedding day.  Her colors were red and white, so I felt this would be appropriate for the "red" prompt as well.
- She is also the one who made the "button flower" I placed in the lower left next to the picture. 
-She is so talented and so bright.  This page is a tribute to the wonderful young lady she has become.

2 comments:

  1. Mom, you're gonna make me cry!!! Love you, and I love how you did this page. Glad you are using your flowers, looks great there!

    I thought of you tonight. I was making this frame/fabric thingy (I'll send you a picture) and I have a button in the middle to pull it tight. And I'm thinking... "I am so glad my mom showed me how to use a needle and thread. I'd be lost without it!!"

    love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMYGOSH!!! U are Diana's Mama!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this sooooooooooooo much!! That is a GORGEOUS photo of the two of U!!!! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!! I am sooooooooooo hoping to make it back home someday and meet Diana!! She lives in my hometown! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete