Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I couldn't decide which one...?????

The Sketchy Thursday card was soo much fun that I couldn't stop with just one.  So, now I am leaving it up to you to decide which goes into the challenge.
I needed to make the "From all of us" card for several of us to send to California.  My MIL suggested the "From all of us" idea for the sentiment of the card.  We all love him so I had to put hearts somewhere on the card.
The other card was for my husbands birthday this past weekend.  He loved the card, but I think my daughter may have shown me up with her's.  She had some lovely things to express in her card...very kind hearted young lady.  He may have felt more of a heartstring pull with her card...in my book, that's quite alright !!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Your cards are gorgeous! So bold. Hmmmmm...seeing some similarities here in talent to someone else...hmmm. LOL!! I love that you play along with us!!! Very cool.

    - Heidi, Sketchy Thursdays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Jerry had a great birthday!!! And those cards are fab!! I loved the one you sent me for my birthday, it's still on the counter!
    love you! D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS: Ashley is a wonderful girl! I can't believe she's gonna be 18 in less than 2 weeks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete