Sunday, October 4, 2009

Jelly Belly for the "second chance candy prompt"

I really enjoyed making this scrapbook page.  Jelly belly candy is so bright and cheerful...it just kept me smiling the whole time I was making the page.   One of the reasons my daughter and I love this candy is that you can combine flavors to get yet a different flavor.  And now that they have added the Coldstone ice cream flavors to the mix...the rootbeer float can actually taste more like a rootbeer float!!!!  Thanks to the team at Sketchy Thursday's for coming up with this prompt...great fun!!!

3 comments:

  1. Great page!! I love Jelly Belly!! So glad you had fun with this. xxoo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you backed the pumpkin with flowers! Great idea!

    Tessa, Sketchy Thursdays DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm! I love Jelly Bellys, too!!! Great ode to them!!

    Thanks for playing along on our Second Chance Challenge!!

    Heidi - Sketchy Thursdays

    ReplyDelete